Get a free account @hfrconline.com

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Combi Brake System
09-09-2011, 08:21 AM
Combi Brake System
Is the CBS a real advantage? I still have to get my first scooter (torn between the Beat and the Scoopy) and I'd like to get your comments on this safety feature. I would appreciate your thoughts on this.
Quote this message in a reply unknown unknown
09-09-2011, 11:33 AM
RE: Combi Brake System
CBS models of Honda Beat are more expensive so I guess it's an advantage.. nevertheless pick info from owners of the said models since they are the ones who experience the sensibility of the said feature.

[Image: Untitled-4.png]
Find all posts by this user
09-09-2011, 11:44 AM
(09-09-2011 08:21 AM)eriq Wrote:  Is the CBS a real advantage? I still have to get my first scooter (torn between the Beat and the Scoopy) and I'd like to get your comments on this safety feature. I would appreciate your thoughts on this.

for me, i think its an advantage.

you may check this link: Smile

http://world.honda.com/motorcycle-techno...ke/p4.html
09-09-2011, 07:41 PM
sirs coolworld, coy and Dark Knight, thanks for your replies.. Smile i will ask honda if a CBS unit can be installed in a Scoopy. The HondaPH.com customer service replies to emails!

sir coolworld, i apologize for the misposting. dummy me... Blush
09-10-2011, 03:23 AM
(09-09-2011 08:21 AM)eriq Wrote:  Is the CBS a real advantage? I still have to get my first scooter (torn between the Beat and the Scoopy) and I'd like to get your comments on this safety feature. I would appreciate your thoughts on this.

Sir, as of now the CBS of beat is very much reliable na po. meaning mdami na po kmi ang nkasubok at mkakapag patunay sa safety features po ng CBS for the honda beat.Im one of the witness with this.. When it comes to scoopy im not sure if the CBS (scoopy) will be out in the market. pero sooner po siguro.Wink
09-12-2011, 05:36 PM
got a reply from Honda Customer Service:

"The Combi Brake System can actually be installed in the new Honda Scoopy, but we do not recommend such since it may affect the warranty of the unit. On the other hand, there is no dealership who can accommodate such job/service. "

bummer... Sad
04-11-2013, 05:51 PM
combi break system is verry much help full sa mga first time riders it prevents accidents kasi verry safe po sya its an advantage po hehe
Quote this message in a reply chrome windows 8
User(s) browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)